Thursday, August 18, 2011

I FINALLY Found SOMETHING I Will NOT Eat!

Well, I never thought this day would come. I have found something I will NOT eat! It's vile. I literally gagged trying to swallow it. It's Activia's new French Silky & Fruity Pinapple Yogurt. Yuck! I'm very disappointed. I wanted to like it. J'adore la cuisine francaise! C'est magnifique! Vive Madame Julia Childs! With that said, let me tell you about this product. It is indeed silky and fruity as advertised, but it is on the sour side. Now, I know most yogurt is on the sour side, but this is REALLY sour. However, it has 22g of sugar! What?!? That should sweeten it up! It also has 0 fiber. Yes, 0. Isn't Activia known for having fiber in it to regulate the digestive system along with all those good bacterias? Yes, it is. Well, this has a whopping big ZERO. Here's another shocker- it has 170 calories AND 5g of fat, 3.5 of which are saturated! Hey! Maybe it's that high calorie and fat content that makes it French???? Someone should hip the folks at Dannon that for all those calories and fat and with "French" on the label it should taste GOOD. That's certainly the impression I was under when I purchased it. I highly recommend skipping this on the yogurt aisle, but if you do try it, please let me know what you think. I'm very curious to know if it really is awful or if my taste buds are just out of whack today...

No comments:

Post a Comment